Do you want to boost your development and learn from the best professionals in the industry? If you like a dynamic and agile environment providing creative solutions for the business, this is your opportunity!
You learn and contribute by:
- Supporting the implementation of financial controlling tools for product cost calculation, return on investment calculation, company performance, sales controlling, etc;
- Performing analytics and create statistics within a BI-solution;
- Supporting the transition towards a new ERP-system.
- You are currently a business economics student;
- You have very good computer skills (Excel, Word, Power-BI, …);
- You have an affinity for numbers and a high interest in controlling of business processes;
- A basic knowledge in SAP R/3 is appreciated;
- You have very good analytical and communication skills;
- You have the ability to work independently;
- You take initiative as well as a pro-active approach;
- You must be a citizen of the EU or have a work permit in Belgium.
What we offer:
- € 700,00 compensation per month;
- flexible schedule;
- availability for immediate incorporation;
- to be part of a company that promotes wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, as well as sustainability in its day-to-day operations and in each of the actions carried out;
- Working with great professionals, consumer-preferred brands and a sustainable way of doing business.
Who we are:
Citribel NV located in Belgium (Tienen) is one of the biggest citric acid producers in the world. We started producing citric acid more than 100 years ago and currently employ 350 people. Citric acid is an organic, odorless, and colorless crystalline substance. It occurs naturally in plants and fruits, leaves, roots, and milk. Also, our bodies produce citric acid because it helps our cells to better absorb minerals. Citric acid is hailed as an organic preservative and taste enhancer for food and beverages. It makes your medical tablets fizz when you drop them in a glass of water, and it serves as a natural alternative to phosphates in washing agents. But there’s more. Much more. In recent years, companies, brands, and engaged world citizens keep on discovering new uses for citric acid in biological and natural applications. We are thrilled to support these findings and to help develop new solutions. Apart from citric acid, our innovation team is also focusing on the valorization of our co-products. Want to know more? https://www.citribel.com/
Contact us by sending your CV and letter of motivation to Wim.Elsen@citribel.com