Citribel NV located in Belgium (Tienen) is one of the biggest citric acid producers in the world. We started producing citric acid more than 100 years ago and currently employ 350 people. Citric acid is an organic, odorless, and colorless crystalline substance. It occurs naturally in plants and fruits, leaves, roots, and milk. Also, our bodies produce citric acid because it helps our cells to better absorb minerals. Citric acid is hailed as an organic preservative and taste enhancer for food and beverages. It makes your medical tablets fizz when you drop them in a glass of water, and it serves as a natural alternative to phosphates in washing agents. But there’s more. Much more. In recent years, companies, brands, and engaged world citizens keep on discovering new uses for citric acid in biological and natural applications. We are thrilled to support these findings and to help develop new solutions. Apart from citric acid, our innovation team is also focusing on the valorization of our co-products. Want to know more? https://www.citribel.com/
We are looking for an intern that is eager to understand and support the financial controlling of an enterprise and is keen to commit him/herself to an internship of 6 months within the bio-processing industry.
Main tasks & assignments:
- You support the implementation of financial controlling tools for product cost calculation, return on investment calculation, company performance, sales controlling, etc;
- You perform analytics and create statistics within a BI-solution;
- You support the transition towards a new ERP-system.
- You are currently a business economics student;
- You have very good computer skills (Excel, Word, Power-BI, …);
- You have an affinity for numbers and a high interest in controlling of business processes;
- A basic knowledge in SAP R/3 is appreciated;
- You have very good analytical and communication skills;
- You have the ability to work independently;
- You take initiative as well as a pro-active approach;
- You must be a citizen of the EU or have a work permit in Belgium.
Contact us by sending your CV and letter of motivation to Wim.Elsen@citribel.com